On This Page
We've extended our return policy for Christmas! Orders placed between 1st November 2020 and 24th December 2020 can be returned until 31st January 2021.
How To Return Items
Included in your delivery package will be a packing sheet with a section included on it for returns. Please fill in the details of which items you wish to send back, and seal up (ideally in its original dispatch packaging). Normally items can only be refunded, and exchanges are not possible. If you wish to exchange an item for an alternative size, please return and re-order.
- Please check the returns policy below to verify your items are valid for return
- Fill in the return slip with details of what you are sending back and the quantities
- Package up the goods securely with the returns slip inside
- UK Only - Returns Postage Service: If your item is faulty or if you wish to make use of the paid returns label service please follow the link to our Royal Mail returns portal.
- Select box/bag as packaging type
- Confirm size of package
- Input order ID (crucial!) and your details
- Click ‘Create your label for Move Dance’ to generate a returns label
The cost of the returns label service is £3.00 which will be deducted from your refund. Faulty items do not attract the returns label service charge once inspected and determined to be faulty.
Alternatively you may wish to send back directly yourself. Please post it to the below address making sure you get a proof of postage. Please note goods are determined as in your care until they are received at our warehouse.
Move Dance Returns
Unit 4D Alpha
Manchester M90 5AD
5. Temporary Return Process for EU orders:
From January 2021, we will be changing the way you can send items back to us. A new returns portal will be in place later in January, but until then please follow our temporary returns process.
Fill out sections numbered 1 - 5 on the CN 22 Customs Declaration form below. Attach this (as well as the address label) to the front of your parcel, and send it back to our UK returns address provided.
There is no need to pay for a premium delivery service, as this won’t speed up the processing time. You may return your goods using the cheapest method, but we strongly advise you to keep a proof of posting, as goods are determined as in your care until they reach our warehouse. The cost of the return is the responsibility of the customer.
If you would prefer to keep hold of any unwanted items until our new online returns portal is implemented, we are happy for you to do so. The returns portal will make returning items easier, and we will offer a subsidised return label to help cover some of the cost of the return. We have extended our returns period to 2 months from the date you placed your order, to make up for the changes to our policy.
If you need to return a faulty or incorrectly sent item, please contact [email protected] before sending any items back to us.
6. USA Orders: For USA orders, you can make use of the pre paid returns service. Please follow the link to our returns portal:
- IMPORTANT: Enter your email address and Order ID
- Click ‘CREATE RETURNS LABEL’
- Enter name, address and contact details
- Select items being returned
- Click ‘PROCEED WITH RETURNS’
- On the next page click ‘Download your label’. Attach the label to the outside of your parcel and enclose the relevant paperwork.
The cost of the returns label service is $5.95 which will be deducted from your refund. Faulty items do not attract the returns label service charge once inspected and determined to be faulty.
7. International Orders: For international orders, please send items back to our UK returns address below. IMPORTANT! Please mark the outside of the package with the phrase ‘RETURNED GOODS’
Move Dance RETURNS
Unit 4D Alpha
Manchester M90 5AD
If you receive a damaged or incorrect item, please email [email protected] before sending any items back to us.
How long does it take to process a return?
Your returns will be received and processed within 10 business days (UK) or 20 (Europe and Worldwide). If you return your order via a priority service, we will not be able to process it as a priority. If you are due a refund, the funds will be available in your account within 3-5 business days. Paypal funds will be available immediately after processing your return.
What Is The Returns Policy?
UK & EU retail customers
You may return eligible items for a refund of the goods within 28 days of receipt of the products (40 days for EU orders). Please check your items are eligible for return (see below section) and follow the returns process set-out below. Orders where all items are returned within 14 days of receipt are additionally eligible for refund of standard delivery charges (under the Consumer Contract Regulations, formerly Distance Selling Regulations) please email [email protected] to request this statutory entitlement. The cost of returning unwanted items is borne by you, but you may use our subsidised returns mail services. Faulty or incorrect items returns costs will be paid for by us (either via a free postage label or refund of reasonable mail costs).
UK & EU teacher account holders / wholesale customers
As dance teachers making purchases on behalf of schools, pupils and/or for professional use you acknowledge that supply of goods are a commercial transaction and statutory Consumer Contract Regulations (formerly Distance Selling Regulations) do not apply. For most eligible goods our policy is to offer refunds for unwanted goods within 28 days of receipt (40 days for EU orders). The cost of returning unwanted items is borne by you, but you may be offered the use of our subsidised returns mail services. Faulty or incorrect items returns costs will be paid for by us (either via a free postage label or refund of reasonable mail costs). Some products are not automatically eligible for return - see items list below.
Please note Weissman dance costumes are not eligible for return except where faulty. We will try to accommodate changes for sizes where possible - please contact us for details.
Worldwide retail & teacher wholesale customers
Statutory distance selling regulations (Consumer Contract Regulations, formerly Distance Selling Regulations) do not apply to orders sending goods outside of the UK & EU. For most eligible goods our policy is to offer refunds for unwanted goods within 40 days of receipt. The cost of returning unwanted items is borne by you, but you may use our subsidised returns mail services. Faulty or incorrect items returns costs will be paid for by us (either via a free postage label or refund of reasonable mail costs).
What Items Can You Return?
- Unwanted goods in an unworn state, labels attached and with original packaging.
- Tights and underwear in its original unopened packaging, not worn or tried on.
- CDs and DVDs must be in their original sealed packaging.
Not eligible for return:
- Face masks
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept tights and underwear back for refund or exchange if the packaging has been opened.
- For all retail & teacher customers made-to-order items, including Alegra Lycra multi-print ranges.
- Weissman brand costume products (for teacher & wholesale customers) are not eligible for return, except where faulty (where replacement or refund options would be offered). We will try to accommodate changes for sizes - please contact customer services for details.
All genuinely faulty items are eligible for return regardless of retail or teacher customer status, custom made orders, underwear, tights or otherwise ineligible.
For help with returns please contact [email protected]