Show the world your dancing skills in our Yearbook 2018!
The competition is back and the race is on for that front cover spot and £100 voucher to spend with us. We'll be judging your photos kindly, looking for our favourites to feature inside our yearbook that simply shout dance passion at us! We want to see some unique poses, locations and even dance styles. Did a grand jeté on top of Kilimanjaro? Show us! Won a dance competition with your troupe? Show us those group smiles! We want to see anything dance related, even you showcasing your fave Move Dance products! Your photo can be as unusual as you want to make it or just you in class; the thing that will make it outstanding and a winner is us feeling your love of dance.
We hope we've given you some inspiration to go out and get snapping some photos, or dig through your phone gallery to find your best from this year. You can enter your photo by using the hashtag #moveyearbook2018 in your Instagram, Twitter and Facebook posts or you submit it below. We only ask that you ensure that you have the rights to be able to use the image.
Our Yearbook 2018 will be printed when the competition is closed and our winner and runner-ups have been chosen. You'll be able to buy yourself a memento copy to show your friends and family which page your photo is on (if you're selected) or give the Yearbook 2018 as a gift to a dance lover. The competition can be fierce so make it special, make it count and show us your best!
ENTER YOUR PHOTO:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The closing date for entries for the yearbook competition is midnight on Friday, 17th August.
- This competition is open to residents of the countries of Europe, Australia & New Zealand aged 18 years or over, except for employees of Move Online Retail Limited.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries should be submitted via the link above or by using the hashtag #moveyearbook2018 on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Move Online Retail Ltd to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The winning entries will be that that is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory. All submissions to the yearbook will be notified by email or through social media, and will be required to respond to the email to confirm they have rights to the image. Failure to respond will result in the image not being able to be used in the yearbook.
- Winners will be required to provide their full name and postal address to receive their prize. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.