Here you can look up your order and register your return with us.4.1 How do you return items?
Please use the online returns process above to register your return before sending any items back to us. If you have created an account with us, you can access your order history and choose an order to register a return for.
Sending items back
If you wish to change your item for an alternative (size, colour, style etc) please send your item(s) back for a refund and make a new purchase - this is the quickest way to change your item*. However if your item is faulty or has been sent incorrectly, we will be able to arrange a replacement to be sent out to you free of charge (you do not need to re-order the item). Please email [email protected] before returning any faulty or erroneous items so we can advise on what steps to take.
When returning your item(s) for a refund, the amount will be credited back to the original payment method.
* Please note that in order to facilitate a quicker and easier returns process we have changed the returns process from 12th December 2018. From this date we are only able to offer refunds for items that you wish to exchange and instead ask that you re-order - we will provide you with a free delivery code so that you do not need to pay for any additional postage.
If you cannot print the returns slip
If you are unable to print the returns form, please enclose your original invoice or a cover note specifying the order number, which items you wish to be returned and why. For your reference, here are the returns reasons:
|Return Code||Reason for Return|
|R21||Refund - I ordered more than one|
|R22||Refund - It's too big|
|R23||Refund - It's too small|
|R24||Refund - It's not as I imagined|
|R25||Refund - It's defective or damaged|
|R26||Refund - You sent the wrong item|
|R27||Refund - It arrived too late|
RETURNS Move Dance
Unit 4D Alpha
4.3 What can you return?
Return any unworn items that are in a re-saleable condition for a refund or exchange within 28 (UK) or 40 days (Europe and Worldwide). Items returned that are not in a re-saleable condition, or eligible for return, will be posted back to you. You can return the following:
- Items in their original packaging and with labels attached
- Tights and underwear must be returned in unopened packaging
- CDs and DVDs must be in their original unopened packaging
4.4 What can you not return?
To check whether an item is eligible for return, please check the product description.
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept tights and underwear back for refund or exchange if the packaging has been opened.
- All custom made-to-order items cannot be returned or exchanged.
4.5 How long to process a return?
Your returns will be received and processed within 10 business days (UK) or 15 (Europe and Worldwide). If you return your order via a priority service, we will not be able to process it as a priority.
If you are due a refund, the funds will be available in your account within 3-5 business days. Paypal funds will be available immediately after processing your return.
This does not affect your rights.