What can you return?
You may return any unused items in a re-saleable condition for a refund or exchange within 28 days for UK orders and 40 days for European & Worldwide orders that are:
- Unworn in original packaging
- With tags attached
- Tights or underwear must be in unopened packaging
- CDs and DVDs must be in unopened packaging
- Faulty items
How to return items
Please use the online returns process to register your return with us before sending it back to us. If you would like to exchange an item for the same item of a different size or colour, post the items back to us and we will send an exchange to you free of charge*.
Please check the size of your items by trying them on. Many of our shoes are supplied in US or European sizes, which we convert to UK sizes. Therefore the UK size you have ordered may not match the number on the box!
When returning items for refund or exchange it is your responsibility to return the goods to us at your cost unless there has been an error in your order. If you wish to return any items for refund you must inform us via email ([email protected]
) within 14 days of receipt to be eligible for refund of your original postage cost. Refunds for original postage costs are not eligible on orders that have been partially returned. We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our warehouse. In case of dispute, we also recommend you retain proof of sending. You may be liable for recovery costs of goods not received once you have given your notice of cancellation.
||Reason for Return
||Exchange - I ordered more than one to compare
||Exchange - It's too big
||Exchange - It's too small
||Exchange - It's not as I expected
||Exchange - It's faulty or damaged
||Exchange - You sent the wrong item
||Exchange - It arrived too late
||Refund - I ordered more than one to compare
||Refund - It's too big
||Refund - It's too small
||Refund - It's not as I expected
||Refund - It's faulty or damaged
||Refund - You sent the wrong item
||Refund - It arrived too late
Return via standard postage
We request that you obtain proof of posting (either a Certificate of Posting or postage receipt). We cannot accept responsibility for lost parcels unless you have proof of posting. Items returned postage unpaid may not be delivered.
Please allow 10 working days for UK orders and 15 working days for European & Worldwide orders for your return to be received and processed. Refunds will take a further 3 days for the money to be returned to your account. For GiroPay and Sofort payment methods the earliest we can issue a refund is 4 working days after the purchase and once actioned it will take another 3 working days to be returned to your account. If you have sent your order back via a priority delivery service we are unable to prioritise the processing of these returns.
If you have lost your original invoice, please send a note describing what you would like to return and exchange or refund. It is crucial that you include your order ID number on the letter. If you do not have an order ID please contact us
- Unfortunately we cannot accept requests for additional items (above the quantity of items on the original order) on returns. A new order should be placed on the website instead.
- Items returned without all original packaging & tags, upon processing your return an additional £2.00 re-packaging fee will be charged.
- Due to hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returned underwear and tights in opened packaging or other items that are indicated as non-returnable on the product description.
- Items which are made to order for your personalised specifications cannot be returned or exchanged.
- *An additional standard postage charge will apply for any items exchanged more than once within a single order.
This does not affect your statutory rights.